ISS Palumbo boasts over 20 years of experience as a supplier of integrated logistics in various and prestigious industrial contexts, carrying out the activities both at the Customers’ premises and within its own facilities.
The experiences gained in the various sectors are the cardinal principles on which every present and future relationship is based. Its “Taylor-Made” approach towards the Customer and its needs, represents the distinctive character of the company, as well as being a source of pride for the people who represent it.
Today ISS Palumbo offers highly qualified and specialised services in any logistics sector by designing individual activities in a synergistic manner and always based on the needs and features of each Customer, in order to ensure high levels of efficiency to each process as well as to the entire operational chain.
“Global Logistics for us means managing coordinated resources, processes and elements synergistically in order to provide the best service.”
In particular, ISS Palumbo is able to synergistically connect all the activities concerning the external (Inbound, Outbound and Deliveries) and internal (Material Management, Final Steps) logistics processes, sharing and achieving efficient results together with its Customers, and guaranteeing the highest standards of quality and safety.
• Inbound Service: expediting, planning, order management, customs formalities and operations, shipping, goods consolidation
• Material Management: reception and control, warehousing, internal handling, preparation and supply of production lines, management of storage areas, inventories
• Final Steps: internal handling, warehouse management, box & packing, markings, extra activities specific to each business, preparation for shipment
• Outbound Service: selection and coordination of carriers, customs operations, processing of shipping documents
• Deliveries: national, international, land, air, sea, LTL, FTL, LCL, FCL, OOG, HH, express transport and distribution, up to the “Contractual Delivery Point”