ZOHR Development Project – Egypt
Project details: Zohr Development Project consisted in 3 phases:
– ASU phase – 3 pipelines 26”/14”/8” OD each 215 km. length from offshore gas field to land;
– ORU phase – 1 pipeline 30” OD 215 km. length from offshore gas field to land;
– RUP phase – 1 pipeline 30” OD 215 km. length from offshore gas field to land plus 2 intrafiel service lines 14”/8” OD + 1 production line 22” OD;
– TOTAL linepipe received in Damietta port -Egypt Mtons. 350.000;
– TOTAL linepipe received in Limassol/Larnaca port – Cyprus Mtons. 320.000;
ISS Palumbo provided following services in Egypt and Cyprus: receiving linepipes in the ports, transportation to a dedicated port storage area, transferring the pipes from trucks to stockpiles with use of reach stacker with hydraulic pins, rental, organization and management of the various storage areas for linepipes and project equipment.
During offshore pipelay, transferring the pipes from storage area to quayside and loadout on Pipe Carriers, adding loading / unloading PSV with project equipment, materials, containers to be transferred to/from Castorone, Castoro 6 and other construction vessels operating offshore.